Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Rogue Studio Productions

Last year at Star Wars Celebration I met a model maker named Lee Malone of Rogue Studio Productions who built his own studio scale model of the 5 foot Millennium Falcon.  Here's a Star Wars show Live video from the event showcasing his Falcon



I really can't say enough about how awesome both Lee and his Falcon are.  He couldn't be a nicer guy, and by the same token his Falcon also couldn't be nicer!  He sent me this video today that I felt I had to share especially since we're in the thick of talking about greebles and kitbashing!  It offers a closer look at his model and some of the model kits that went into the kitbashing of the Millennium Falcon.  Enjoy!


Apparently this is only part of a longer video that will come out soon and you better believe I'll be updating this post when it does arrive.  In the meantime be sure to check out Rogue Studio's facebook page for WIP photos of the build.  I've learned a lot in the past couple of years about the Falcon but I proudly kneel before Lee who is a true master!

No comments:

Post a Comment