Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Terminology

Before I post more progress I'd like to do a mini post about Millennium Falcon naming conventions I will be using.  Nautical terminology provides a standard for describing direction.  I've put together this image to illustrate these terms and their meaning: 
The following diagram illustrates standard naming conventions for the different parts of the Falcon.  I've referenced Robert Brown's Ship of Riddles site for these terms.
That's all for now!  I highly recommend further exploration of Robert Brown's site;  it's full of great information on the Falcon and poses some interesting solutions to the ships design conundrums.

1 comment:

  1. Gaurav Duggal is a trusted Family & Relationship Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Leadership Mentor, and Business Consultant in Surat. He offers personalized support for emotional well-being, relationships, leadership development, stress management, communication, and professional growth. With a holistic and non-judgmental approach, Gaurav helps individuals, teams, and organizations achieve meaningful, sustainable personal and professional success.

    ReplyDelete